The following information serves as a comprehensive contact list as part of Students for Life’s efforts to stop SB 24, the proposed bill in California that would mandate public colleges & universities to dispense abortion drugs using student fees.
This list was created to aid in a myriad of parallel efforts in opposition to SB 24, including a lobby day.
List of Vulnerable Legislators in California
· The Senate voted along party lines. Here are the 5 Assembly members that voted no or abstained.
- Tim Grayson (D)- Concord- Abstained
- Tom Daly (D)- Orange County- Abstained
- Ken Cooley (D)- Sacramento- Abstained
- Sharon Quirk (D)- Orange County- No
- Rudy Salas (D)- Bakersfield- No
The following areas are districts are vulnerable to public pressure in Central CA, Ventura and Orange Counties, and the Inland Empire:
- Susan Eggman (D)- Stockton (Assembly)
- Adam Gray (D)- Merced (Assembly)
- Joaquin Arambula (D)- Fresno (Assembly)
- Chris Holden (D)- Pasadena (Assembly)
- Jacquin Irwin (D)- Thousand Oaks (Assembly)
- Eloise Reyes (D)- Grand Terrace (Assembly)
- Sabrina Cervantes (D)- Riverside (Assembly)
- Jose Medina (D)-Riverside (Assembly)
- Tom Daly (D) Anaheim (Assembly)
- Cathleen Galgiani (D) Stockton (Senate)
- Melissa Hurtado (D) Sanger (Senate)
- Anna Caballero (D) Salinas (Senate)
- Richard Roth (D) Riverside (Senate
Please click here to see contact information for these legislators.